
製造一點聲音
Mitch and Izzie are roommates. There are some pigeons on the balcony.
米奇和伊茲是室友。陽台上有幾隻鴿子。
balcony(n.)陽台
Izzie: Mitch! I need your help.
伊茲:米奇!我需要你幫忙。
Mitch: What is it? You look so scared.
米奇:什麼?你看起來好害怕。
Izzie: The birds on the balcony. Can you scare them away?
伊茲:陽台上的鳥。你能嚇走牠們嗎?
bird(n.)鳥類
Mitch: The pigeons? Why?
米奇:鴿子?為什麼?
Izzie: I don’t like birds. I don’t like anything that can fly.
伊茲:我不喜歡鳥類。我不喜歡任何會飛的東西。
fly-flew(v.)飛行
Mitch: Really? They are just pigeons.
米奇:真的嗎?只是鴿子而已啊。
just(adv.)只是
Izzie: They are scary.
伊茲:鴿子很可怕。
Mitch: Alright. I’ll make some noise.
米奇:好啦。我來製造一點聲音。
make some noise製造聲音、噪音
Izzie: Please hurry up. I’m counting on you.
伊茲:快點。就靠你了。
hurry up動作快點count on sb.依靠某人
Mitch: They are gone. I don’t think they will be back.
米奇:都飛走了。應該不會飛回來了。
gone(adj.)不見、消失的be back回來