
珍奶熱退燒
Mike and Will are eating breakfast.
邁克和威爾正在吃早餐。
Mike: Do you want to share a bowl of salty soymilk with me?
邁克:要不要和我分一碗鹹豆漿?
Will: I’ll be honest with you. I’ve never had that.
威爾:我老實跟你說我其實從來沒有吃過鹹豆漿。
be honest with sb.老實、誠實說
Mike: Really!? Why not?
邁克:真假!為什麼?
Will: It’s too strange. I always have regular soymilk.
威爾:鹹豆漿看起來太奇怪了。我每次都喝一般的豆漿。
regular(adj.)常規的、一般的
Mike: Today is the day. You should try it. Right now, the Japanese are crazy about it.
邁克:那今天就是時候了。你應該試試。現在日本人超級愛鹹豆漿。
Today is the day.就是今天了be crazy about sth.為之瘋狂
Will: What happened to boba tea?
威爾:那珍奶怎麼了?
Mike: Well, the craze died off. Plus, salty soymilk is healthier, and people can make it by themselves at home. It has become very popular since people must stay home during the pandemic.
邁克:珍奶熱退燒了。而且,鹹豆漿更健康,大家還可以在家裡自己做。因為在肺炎期間大家都必須待在家裡,所以鹹豆漿變得非常受歡迎。
craze(n.)風行、熱潮die off消退since=because(conj.)因為
Will: Alright. Let’s do it. Let’s have a bowl of that.
威爾:好吧。那就來吧。我們來吃一碗。
Mike: Do you want anything else?
邁克:還要其他東西嗎?
Will: I want a caramel sweet bread and some fried bread sticks. Also, a cup of soymilk, just in case.
威爾:我想要焦糖甜餅和一些炸油條。另外,以防萬一,還是給我一杯豆漿吧。
caramel sweet bread甜餅fried bread stick油條just in case以防萬一