
一直翻白眼
Rebecca and Simon are roommates. It’s movie night.
蕾貝卡和西蒙是室友。今天是電影之夜。
movie=film(n.)電影
Rebecca: Time to decide which movie to watch.
蕾貝卡:該來決定看哪部電影了。
Time to do sth.=It is time to do sth.是時候decide(v.)決定watch(v.)觀看
Simon: I really want to watch “The Lord of the Rings.”
西蒙:我真的很想看《魔戒》。
ring(n.)戒指
Rebecca: No, I don’t want to watch fantasy movies.
蕾貝卡:不要,我不想看奇幻電影。
fantasy奇幻
Simon: We’re not on the same page again.
西蒙:我們又意見不同了。
on the same page意見看法一樣
Rebecca: I want to watch this romantic comedy.
蕾貝卡:我想看這部浪漫喜劇。
rom-com=romantic comedy浪漫喜劇
Simon: No, I’ll roll my eyes.
西蒙:別這樣,我會一直翻白眼喔。
roll(v.)翻滾、roll my eyes翻白眼
Rebecca: Rock, paper, scissors, shoot.
蕾貝卡:猜拳來決定。
Simon: Oh no!
西蒙:不是吧!
Rebecca: A bet is a bet. Come on.
蕾貝卡:願賭服輸。快點。
bet(n.)賭注、(v.)打賭
Simon: Great. Now I have to sit through this movie.
西蒙:天啊,我現在得忍受看完這部電影。
sit through sth.呆坐到某事結束