
上野到涉谷
Lisa and Tom are friends. They are traveling in Tokyo.
麗莎和湯姆是朋友。他們在東京旅行。
travel(v.)旅行、行進travel to + 地點:去~旅遊travel light輕裝旅行travel abroad出國旅行
Lisa: Ready to go to Shibuya, Tom?
麗莎:湯姆,準備好要去涉谷了嗎?
ready to VR準備好去做~ready for準備好~
Tom: Yeah, but the Tokyo Metro is kind of scary.
湯姆:準備好了!可是東京地鐵看起來有點可怕耶。
kind of有點、稍微、一種scary(adj.)可怕的scared(adj.)感到害怕的be scared of害怕~scared to VR害怕做~
Lisa: Don’t worry. We’re taking the Ginza Line. Look for the orange signs.
麗莎:別擔心啦!我們搭銀座線,找橘色的標示就好。
sign(n.)標示、跡象、徵兆
Tom: Okay, so we’re at G-16, and Shibuya is G-01. That’s a lot of stops!
湯姆:喔,所以我們現在在 G-16,涉谷是 G-01。哇,停好多站喔!
stop(n.)停靠站
Lisa: It is, but no transfers. Just stay on the train.
麗莎:對啊,不過不用換車,坐到底就行了。
transfer(n.)換車、轉車(v.)轉乘、匯款、轉移
Tom: What if I miss the stop?
湯姆:那如果不小心坐過站怎麼辦?
miss(v.)錯過
Lisa: No problem. Just get off and take the train back.
麗莎:沒關係,下車之後換對面月台,搭回來就好啦。
get off下車get on上車
Tom: That’s good to know. How do we pay?
湯姆:這樣啊,那票要怎麼買?
pay for付~的錢pay with用~方式付錢
Lisa: Use this IC card. Tap when you go in and out.
麗莎:用這張 IC 卡,進出站的時候刷一下就好了。
IC card(Integrated Circuit card)智慧卡、積體電路卡
Tom: Easy enough. Let’s go!
湯姆:好簡單喔!走吧!
enough(adv.)足夠地
Lisa: Alright, Shibuya, here we come!
麗莎:好,涉谷,我們來了!