
廢塑膠袋再利用
Nina and Joe are roommates. They want to clean up the kitchen together.
霓娜跟喬是室友,他們想一起把廚房清理乾淨。
clean up整理
Nina: I need more paper towels. It’s too greasy here.
霓娜:我需要紙巾,這邊太油了。
greasy(adj.)油膩的
Joe: Hey, wait a sec. I saw some cleaning tips on the Internet. We can use plastic bags.
喬:嘿,等等。我在網路上看到一些清潔的訣竅,我們可以用塑膠袋。
tip(n.)訣竅use(v.)使用plastic(adj.)塑膠的
Nina: We do have lots of extra plastic bags. Here you go.
霓娜:我們是有很多塑膠袋,這邊。
extra(adj.)多餘的
Joe: We can tie two plastic bags together and shape them into a small ball. Then take another plastic bag and use it as a glove.
喬:我們把兩個塑膠袋綁在一起,做成小球狀。再拿另一個塑膠袋,當成手套使用。
tie(v.)綁plastic(adj.)塑膠的shape(v.)塑形glove(n.)手套
Nina: Okay. I made two small balls, one for each of us.
霓娜:好,我做了兩個,一個給你、一個給我。
make(v.)製作
Joe: Great. Now we can use the small ball to wipe plates, the stove and even the counter. It can wash away the oil.
喬:很好,接著我們可以用這個小球擦拭盤子、瓦斯爐跟流理台,可以把油垢帶走。
use(v.)使用wipe(v.)擦拭plate(n.)盤子stove(n.)瓦斯爐counter(n.)流理臺wash(v.)清洗
Nina: Wow, that’s really cool. The plates and stove are easier to clean now.
霓娜:哇,這樣很棒。盤子跟瓦斯爐都變得比較好清了。
plate(n.)盤子stove(n.)瓦斯爐easier(adj.)更容易的clean(v.)清潔
Joe: This way, we can save paper towels and also save spray cleaner and water.
喬:這樣我們可以省紙巾,還可以省清潔劑跟水。
save(v.)節省
Nina: You’re right. I have to share this tip with my dad.
霓娜:你說得對,我要把這個訣竅分享給我爸。
share(v.)分享tip(n.)訣竅