
隨身攜帶 塑不兩立
Chuck and Lucy are at a bakery buying some bread.
查克與露西正在麵包店買麵包。
bakery(n.)麵包店buy(v.)買bread(n.)麵包
Chuck: Did you remember to bring plastic bags?
查克:妳記得帶塑膠袋嗎?
remember(v.)記得bring(v.)攜帶plastic(adj.)塑膠的
Lucy: Of course. I always reuse the plastic bags I get.
露西:當然。我總是重複使用我拿到的塑膠袋。
of course當然always(adv.)總是reuse(v.)重複使用get(v.)得到
Chuck: You have developed a good habit. The restriction on the use of plastic shopping bags really works!
查克:妳已經建立好習慣了耶!限制使用塑膠袋真的有用!
develop(v.)建立habit(n.)習慣restriction(n.)限制use(n.)使用really(adv.)真的work(v.)有效,成功
Lucy: It’s a good policy indeed.
露西:這的確是個好政策。
policy(n.)政策indeed(adv.)的確,實在
Chuck: By the way, a reusable shopping bag sold at Costco has become very popular now.
查克:順帶一提,好市多賣的環保購物袋變得很受歡迎哦!
by the way順便說一下reusable(adj.)可重複使用的sell(v.)賣become(v.)變得,變成popular(adj.)受歡迎的
Lucy: Why is it popular?
露西:為什麼受歡迎?
why(adv.)為什麼
Chuck: It has some representative tourist attractions on it, such as Taipei 101, sky lanterns in Pingxi, the Office of the President and Temples in Taiwan.
查克:袋子上畫有一些代表性的景點,像是台北101、平溪的天燈、總統府與台灣廟宇。
representative(adj.)代表的tourist(n.)遊客attraction(n.)吸引人的事物such as例如lantern(n.)燈籠office(n.)辦公室president(n.)總統temple(n.)寺廟
Lucy: When we go to Costco next time, we can get one. How much is it?
露西:下次當我們去好市多時,可以買一個。它多少錢呢?
when(conj.)當next(adj.)下一個的time(n.)次,回get(v.)買
Chuck: It’s NT$39, and it’s a limited edition in Taiwan!
查克:台幣39元,而且是台灣的限定版哦!
limited(adj.)有限的,限定的edition(n.)版本
Lucy: That’s cheap, and I hope it helps people get into the habit of reusing shopping bags.
露西:那滿便宜的,希望它能幫助人們養成重複使用購物袋的習慣。
cheap(adj.)便宜的hope(v.)希望people(n.)人們