
吊牌還在
Ina does not like her new jeans. She is returning them to the shop.
伊娜不喜歡她的新牛仔褲,她到店裡退貨。
like(v.)喜歡new(adj.)新的jeans(n.)牛仔褲return(v.)退貨、歸還shop(n.)店家
Ina: Hello, I would like to return this pair of jeans, please.
伊娜:您好,我想退這件牛仔褲。
would like=want想要return(v.)退貨、歸還jeans(n.)牛仔褲
Clerk: What was the problem?
店員:有什麼問題呢?
problem(n.)問題
Ina: They are too small, and I can’t fit into them. There is also a rip on the right leg.
伊娜:尺寸太小,我穿不下,而且右腿上還有破洞。
small(adj.)小的fit into合適穿進rip(n.)裂口right(adj.)右邊的leg(n.)腿
Clerk: I see. Do you have a receipt?
店員:我知道了,您有收據嗎?
I see我明白了receipt(n.)收據、發票
Ina: Yes. Here you go. The price tag is still on too.
伊娜:有的,給你,吊牌也還在。
here you go給你price tag標價吊牌
Clerk: Would you like your money back or would you like to change the jeans for something else in the shop?
店員:您想要退費還是換別的商品呢?
would like=want想要money(n.)錢change(v.)更換jeans(n.)牛仔褲anything(pron.)任何東西else(adj.)其他的shop(n.)店家
Ina: I would like the money please.
伊娜:我要退費。
would like=want想要money(n.)錢
Clerk: Certainly. Here you go.
店員:沒問題,這邊。
here you go給你