
細項費用估價表
Dear David Chen,
致陳大衛:
Thank you for your inquiry.
感謝您致函詢問。
Unfortunately, we do not have any indoor venues available for the evening of January 19 that have a seating capacity of over 100 guests.
遺憾的是,1月19日傍晚時段並可容納100人以上的室內場地目前預約已滿。
capacity(n.)容量;容積
We do, however, have a special outdoor venue for large gatherings such as yours. This can accommodate up to 200 guests.
不過,我們有個特別戶外場地可供貴司這種大型聚會使用,該場地可容納200人。
gathering(n.)聚會;集會accommodate(v.)為~提供空間;容納
Our outdoor venue is equipped with the necessary electronic equipment to host all types of events.
本飯店的戶外場地配備了各類活動所需的電子設備,
be equipped with=裝備上…
It is also suitable for any weather condition, as there are durable waterproof canopies that provide protection from the elements as well as outdoor heaters by every table.
不管在什麼天氣下都適用,因為飯店提供可遮風擋雨的耐用型防水帳篷,而且桌邊皆可設置戶外暖氣機。
suitable(adj.)合適的the elements=(尤指惡劣的)天氣
Regarding the food selection, I’m afraid our in-house restaurant services are fully booked.
至於料理的選項,本飯店餐廳服務的預約已額滿。
in-house(adj.)組織內部的
Therefore, the meals that we typically offer will not be available for that date.
因此,飯店無法在當天提供餐點服務。
Alternatively, we know a few outstanding catering companies that offer both vegetarian and vegan food options in the local area.
我們知道附近有幾家出色的外燴餐廳,都有提供素食與純素料理。
alternatively(adv.)以替代的方式catering(n.)餐飲業;外燴
We can put you in touch with them if necessary.
如有需要,我們可以幫貴司取得店家的聯繫。
put sb. in touch with=幫某人取得~的聯繫
Here is a breakdown of the estimated prices:
以下是細項費用的估價表:
breakdown(n.)細項;分類
Outdoor venue rental: NT$8,000 per hour x 3 hours = NT$24,000.
戶外場地租金:每小時台幣8,000元 x 3小時 = 台幣24,000元
Electronic equipment rental: NT$2,200.
電子設備租借費:台幣2,200元
Outdoor equipment rental: NT$1,700.
戶外設備租借費:台幣1,700元
Food and drink: NT$600 per person x 150 persons = NT$90,000.
餐飲費:每人台幣600元 x 150人 = 台幣90,000元
If you are interested in booking our outdoor venue, it would be best to do so as soon as possible. There are a few others currently inquiring about it as well.
若您有意預約本飯店的戶外場地,請儘早下訂,因為目前也有其他人在詢問。
inquire(v.)詢問
We hope we can work together with you to make your event a successful one.
希望能與貴司合作,使尾牙活動能成功舉辦。
Sincerely,
誠摯問候
Julia Baker
茱莉亞·貝克
Venue Coordinator
場地統籌
Royal Diamond Hotel
皇家鑽石飯店