
折衷收取租金
Dear Emma Hsu,
致徐艾瑪:
I am writing in response to your inquiry about the property I have available for lease.
寫這封信是為了回覆承租店面的詢問函。
property(n.)房地產
It is acceptable to modify the property in a way that suits your needs, yet the renovation plan must be approved by me before it is carried out.
承租人可依照需求改造店面,但翻修工程的規劃得在事前經過我的批准,
acceptable(adj.)可接受的suit one’s need=符合某人需求renovation(n.)翻修approve(v.)核准;批准approve of sth.=同意;贊成
As long as the renovation causes no structural damage to the integrity of the property, I will not stand in your way.
唯確保翻修工程不會對店面造成結構性破壞即可。
as long as=只要…structural(adj.)結構性的damage(n.)(v.)損壞;破壞integrity(n.)完整性(度)stand in one’s way=阻礙某人
However, the offer you made does not come up to my expectation.
不過,您商議的租金低於我方期望的金額。
come up to one’s expectation=符合某人的期待
I believe the property is located in a central area that is rather accessible and ideal for your business.
該店面位於市中心且交通相當便利,想必會是個理想的地點。
be located=坐落…accessible(adj.)可進入的;可得到的;可使用的ideal(adj.)理想的;完美的
Since the deal is negotiable, I am willing to meet you halfway with NT$158,000 per month.
由於租金尚可議,因此我願意折衷收取每月台幣158,000元的租金。
negotiable(adj.)可協商的negotiate(v.)磋商;談判meet sb. halfway=遷就某人
Attached is the lease agreement, with terms and restrictions on tenancy stated.
附件為租約,內文列明租賃期間的各項條款與限制。
attach(v.)附上attachment(n.)附件term(n.)條款;條規restriction(n.)限制;管制tenancy(n.)租賃;租用;租賃期限tenant(n.)承租人;房客
Please respond to this letter with an answer in writing within three days.
請於三天內以書面形式回覆此信,
in writing=以書面形式
If not, then I will consider that you are no longer interested in the deal.
否則表示您無意承租該店面。
be interested in=對…感興趣no longer=不再…
Sincerely,
誠摯問候
David Jefferson
大衛·傑佛森