
技術人員到府檢修
Dear Ashley,
致艾仕莉:
I am writing in response to your complaint dated June 21, 2021, regarding your purchase of a Boyle oven (OC 985).
特致此函回應您在2021年6月21日有關購買博利烤箱(OC 985)的客訴。
in response to sth.=回應某事
In your email, you stated that “the oven won’t heat as intended” and you tried the troubleshooting steps described in the instruction manual.
在您的電子郵件中,您提到「那台烤箱無法像預期那樣加熱」並已按照操作指南嘗試故障排除步驟。
as intended=如預期地troubleshooting(n.)故障排除manual(n.)指南;使用手冊;說明書
According to our customer records, the oven you purchased is still under warranty.
根據本公司的顧客紀錄,您購買的烤箱確實還在保固期限內。
warranty(n.)保固(期)out of warranty=過了保固期
As per the agreement, we are obliged to either repair or replace the defective item at no cost to you.
根據保固同意書,我們有義務免費提供修繕或瑕疵品換貨。
as per=根據…be obliged to RV=有義務做某事defective(adj.)有瑕疵的;有缺陷的=flawedat no cost (to sb.)=不(向某人)收費
We suggest that we have a technician look into the problem with your appliance.
本公司建議安排技術人員到府檢修該烤箱。
appliance(n.)家電
The technician will be able to determine the exact technical failure and repair it on the spot or bring the appliance back to our facilities for further examination.
他將能判斷確切的技術異常並當場將烤箱修好,或者將烤箱帶回本公司作進一步檢修。
failure(n.)失靈;故障;衰竭on the spot=當場;在現場examination(n.)檢修;檢查
The oven will be returned within a period of no more than 48 hours.
烤箱將在48小時內歸還。
no more than=不多於…no later than=不晚於…no sooner than=不早於…
To avoid similar problems from occurring, we are sending an inquiry to the Boyle manufacturer, requesting an internal investigation into this model to determine if a recall is needed.
為避免類似情形發生,本公司將致函博利原廠,要求該廠對此型號家電作內部故障檢測以評斷是否需要召回商品。
inquiry(n.)詢問;查究investigation(n.)調查recall(n.)召回take sth. off the shelves=remove sth. from one’s shelves=下架某物
If you are not satisfied with the proposed solution, please advise us on any other alternatives you might prefer.
若您不滿意上述解決方案,請您提供其他替代方案的建議。
advise sb. on sth.=給某人某事的建議alternative(adj.)(n.)可替代的(方案);可供選擇的(事物)
If you find this solution agreeable, kindly fill out an online complaint form through our website.
若您認為這個處理方式可行,請上本公司網站填寫網路客訴單。
agreeable(adj.)可接受的
It is our sincere hope that this issue can be resolved to your complete satisfaction.
竭誠希望您對此感到滿意。
resolve(v.)解決;消除satisfaction(n.)滿足(感);滿意(度)
Thank you for bringing the problem to our attention. We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this matter.
感謝您向本公司反映商品問題。感謝您耐心等候與合作。
bring sth. to one’s attention=讓某人知悉某事;向某人反映某事
Sincerely,
誠摯問候
Customer Representative
客服部
Fuji Home Appliances
富士家電公司