
新人培訓交接
Dear Mr. Singleton,
親愛的辛格頓先生:
I would like to inform you of my intention to resign from the position of Business Associate at the Hanson Publishing Corp.
在此通知您我打算辭去在漢森出版集團的業務助理一職。
inform(v.)通知intention(n.)意圖publishing出版
I’d like to give you my two weeks’ notice.
在此向您提出正式的辭職預告通知。
give two weeks′ notice提出離職通知
My final day at the office will be March 3.
我上班的最後一天將是3月3日。
final(adj.)=last最後的
I’d like to thank you and my teammates for all the support and opportunities given to me over the past four years.
我要感謝您和我的隊友在過去四年中給予我的支持和機會。
thank sb. for sth.感謝support(n.)支持opportunity(n.)機會
I’ve really enjoyed the work climate here.
我真的很喜歡這裡的工作氛圍。
work climate or workplace climate工作氛圍
I will most certainly miss you all.
我一定會想你們的。
miss(v.)想念
Please let me know if there’s anything I can assist with during the transition period, either in finding or training my replacement.
若在交接期間有需要協助尋找或是培訓新人,請跟我說。
assist(v.)協助transition period過渡期train(v.)訓練replacement(n.)替代人選
Thank you.
謝謝。
Sincerely,
誠摯地
Leonard Johansson
雷納·約翰遜