
添購必需設備
Dear Samantha Wilder,
致莎曼珊·懷爾德:
Millennial Bakery is a successful young business that has proven itself to be a strong competitor in the local market.
千禧烘焙坊是個成功的新創事業,在本地市場中證明了自己是個強勁的競爭者。
competitor(n.)競爭者competition(n.)競爭
We began operation from our own kitchen in 2019, completing commission requests from private individuals and local businesses.
我們於2019年在自家廚房開始創業,接過個人與本地企業的委託訂單。
commission(n.)(v.)委託;委託某人做某事
We advertise our delicate handcrafted cakes and pastries on various social media platforms.
我們在多個社群媒體上宣傳本店精緻的手工蛋糕與酥餅,
advertise(v.)打廣告;宣傳
To date, we have amassed more than 7,000 followers, and our company now has 30 employees working full time.
迄今累積了超過7,000名粉絲,目前擁有30名全職員工。
amass(v.)累積;聚集;大量收集
In our first year of business, we earned a net profit of NT$3 million.
本店開業第一年的淨利為台幣300萬元,
gross profit=毛利
Last year, we were able to break NT$20 million in annual sales.
而去年的銷售量突破台幣兩千萬元。
For the past three years, we have maintained a rapidly growing customer base.
本店顧客群在過去三年以來持續迅速成長。
rapidly(adv.)迅速地
Due to an overwhelming demand from clients in the wider region, we have decided to open up a second bakery.
由於顧客訂單繁多,本店接應不暇,因此決定再開一家店。
overwhelming(adj.)難以抵擋的;無法抗拒的;極大的
The loan we are requesting will be used for this second location, which we anticipate will increase revenue by NT$1.5 million in the first quarter alone, following opening.
我們申請的貸款將用於第二家店的各項支出,預估開業後首季的營收將增加台幣150萬元。
anticipate(v.)預期;預料revenue(n.)營收;收益
The loan of NT$2 million will provide us with the funding we need to successfully open our second location, including purchasing essential supplies and equipment.
台幣200萬元的貸款將能提供展店所需的資金,包括添購必需品與設備。
provide sb. with sth.=提供某人某物funding(n.)資金
Attached are our recent financial statements.
附件為本店最近的財務報表。
To demonstrate my confidence in our growing business, I’m offering to put up our business savings account as collateral for the loan.
我將以公司活期存款作為抵押申請貸款,以示我對本店業務能持續成長的信心。
put up sth. as collateral=以…作為抵押
Thank you for taking the time to review this request. I look forward to hearing from you.
感謝您撥冗審核,期待收到您的回覆。
Sincerely,
誠摯問候
Francesca Beaufort
法蘭西絲卡·波弗特