
通報銀行鎖卡
Melanie is calling her credit card company to report her card number being stolen.
梅蘭妮正在打電話給她的信用卡公司,通報她的信用卡號碼被盜用。
Nick: Hi, this is Nick with First City Bank. How may I help you?
尼克:嗨,這裡是第一城銀行的尼克。請問有什麼需要協助的嗎?
Melanie: Hi, Nick. My name is Melanie Sanders, and I have a credit card with your bank. I think my card number was stolen online, because I just got an email about my card being used. But I haven’t used my card in over a week.
梅蘭妮:嗨,尼克。我叫梅蘭妮·桑德斯,我有一張你們銀行的信用卡。我懷疑我的卡號在線上被盜用,因為我剛剛收到一封關於我的卡被使用的電子郵件。但我已經一個多星期沒用過我的卡了。
Nick: Thanks for letting us know about that, Melanie. What was the card used for?
尼克:謝謝你通知我們,梅蘭妮。信用卡被使用來做什麼消費呢?
thank sb. for sth.因~而道謝be used for…(某物)被用來~=be used to V.
Melanie: There was a $75 charge at shoevillage.com today.
梅蘭妮:今天在shoevillage.com有一筆75美元的交易。
charge(n.)費用charge(v.)收費、控告
Nick: Alright. I see that on your account. I’ll lock your card now so that it can’t be used again.
尼克:好的,我在你的帳戶上看到了這筆交易。我會立即鎖定你的卡,以免再被使用。
account(n.)帳戶by one’s own account據~所說lock(v.)鎖定、鎖上so that如此一來就~
Melanie: Thanks a lot. Will I have to pay the $75?
梅蘭妮:非常感謝。我需要支付這75美元嗎?
Nick: Nope. Since you just reported it, you won’t have to pay.
尼克:不用擔心。由於你剛剛通報了這筆交易,所以不需要付款。
Melanie: That’s good to hear. Thanks.
梅蘭妮:那我就放心了。謝謝。
Nick: You’re welcome. We’ll send a new card to your home address by next week. Please call if you need any other help.
尼克:不客氣。我們將在下星期前寄一張新的卡片到你的家裡。如果需要任何其他幫助,請打電話給我們。
Melanie: Thanks so much, Nick. Bye.
梅蘭妮:非常感謝,尼克。再見。