
防止盜刷
Nancy and Mitch were out having dinner. Nancy couldn’t find her purse.
南希和米奇剛剛在外面吃晚餐。南希找不到錢包。
purse(n.)皮包
Nancy: I think my purse is gone. Did you see it?
南希:我想我的錢包不見了。你有看到嗎?
Mitch: Oh no! I didn’t see it. Is there anything important in it?
米奇:不!裡面有什麼重要的東西嗎?
important(adj.)重要的
Nancy: Yes, some cash, IDs, and my credit card.
南希:有一些現金、身份證件和我的信用卡。
cash現金
Mitch: That can’t be good. You should call the bank to report your lost card within 24 hours.
米奇:那可不好。應該在24小時內打給銀行掛失卡片。
within(prep.)之內
Nancy: I’ll call them right now. Should I just cancel my card?
南希:我現在就打。我應該取消我的卡嗎?
cancel(v.)取消
Mitch: No need to do that. Just call the fraud department and tell them your card is gone.
米奇:不需要。只要打給信用卡部門說卡不見了就好。
No need to do sth.不需要fraud(n.)詐欺案
Nancy: All right.
南希:好。
Mitch: You don’t want any identity theft happening to you.
米奇:你可不希望任何盜刷的事情發生在你身上。
identity theft盜用身分、盜刷
Nancy: Also, I think my phone is gone as well. Could I use your phone?
南希:另外,我想我的手機也不見了。我可以用你的電話嗎?
Mitch: No problem. Poor you.
米奇:沒問題。你也真衰。
poor(adj.)可憐的