
記者快看!1秒200則
Wendy and Leon are both media workers. They are chatting during break time.
溫蒂和里昂都是媒體工作者,他們在休息時間聊天。
media(n.)媒體worker(n.)工作者
Wendy: I heard that robots will replace reporters’ jobs in the future!
溫蒂:聽說記者的工作未來會被機器人取代耶!
robot(n.)機器人replace(v.)取代reporter(n.)記者job(n.)工作future(n.)未來
Leon: I think I have heard about this.
里昂:好像有聽說過。
Wendy: There is a media company called JX news agency in Japan without any “real reporters”.
溫蒂:日本有一個叫JX通訊社的媒體公司裡就沒有「真的記者」。
media(n.)媒體company(n.)公司agency(n.)機構real(adj.)真實的reporter(n.)記者
Leon: Really? Then who writes the articles?
里昂:真的嗎?那是誰寫稿呢?
write(v.)書寫article(n.)文章
Wendy: They have a system called “Fast Alert” that can create 200 news articles in just one second.
溫蒂:他們有一個叫「Fast Alert」的系統,一秒能產出200則新聞。
system(n.)系統create(v.)製造news(n.)新聞article(n.)文章second(n.)秒
Leon: I am not sure if that is good news or bad news.
里昂:這真不知道是好消息還是壞消息。
Wendy: Media jobs are too tiring after all, and there is only a limited number of workers.
溫蒂:畢竟媒體工作太辛苦啦,人力有限。
media(n.)媒體job(n.)工作tiring(adj.)累人的after all畢竟limited(adj.)有限的worker(n.)工作者
Leon: After hearing this, it sounds like a job that needs to be replaced!
里昂:這樣來說,確實是需要被取代的工作呢!
sound(v.)聽起來job(n.)工作replace(v.)取代
Wendy: So have you thought of what you will do in the future?
溫蒂:那你想好未來要做什麼了嗎?
future(n.)未來
Leon: Hm…...revising! I will revise the articles written by the robots!
里昂:嗯⋯⋯校稿囉!校機器人的稿啊!
revise(v.)修正、改寫article(n.)文章robot(n.)機器人