
還車前請加滿油
George is at a car rental agency.
喬治正在租車公司。
rental(n.)租借、出租agency(n.)代理機構
George: Hi, I would like to rent a car.
喬治:嗨,我想要租一部車。
would like想要
Assistant: What kind of car would you like?
辦事員:您想要什麼種車呢?
assistant(n.)助理、營業員kind(n.)種類
George: I would like something big. Do you have any SUVs?
喬治:我想要某種大的車,你們有休旅車嗎?
something(pron.)某事物big(adj.)大的any(det.)一些SUV=sport utility vehicle(n.)休旅車
Assistant: Yes, we have this one. You can rent it for NT$4000 a day.
辦事員:有的,我們有這一台,您可以租一天四千元。
George: Wow, that’s really expensive. I don’t have to pay for fuel, do I?
喬治:哇,那真貴耶!我不需要付油錢,對吧?
wow(excl.)呀、哇really(adv.)非常、很expensive(adj.)昂貴的have to必須pay(v.)付費fuel(n.)燃料
Assistant: No, the fuel tank is full. But you need to refill it before you return it to us.
辦事員:不用,油箱是滿的,但您必須在還車前加滿它。
tank(n.)容器full(adj.)裝滿的but(conj.)但是need(v.)需要refill(v.)再次填滿before(conj.)在…之前return(v.)歸還
George: Well that’s good. How would you like me to pay?
喬治:嗯,那不錯,你要我如何付款呢?
Assistant: We take credit cards only.
辦事員:我們只接受信用卡。
take(v.)接受credit card信用卡only(adv.)只、僅、才
George: Alright then I would like to rent the SUV for 4 days.
喬治:好,那我想要租這部休旅車四天。
alright(adj.)好的、可以then(adv.)那麼
Assistant: Excellent. Please remember to return the car before 6pm on the last day. We charge NT$400 extra per hour after that.
辦事員:很好,請記得在最後一天下午六點前歸還車輛;在那之後我們每小時會收費四百元。
excellent(adj.)極好的remember(v.)記得before(prep.)在…之前pm下午last(adj.)最後的charge(v.)收費extra(adv.)額外地、另外per(prep.)每、每一hour(n.)小時after(prep.)在…之後
George: Ok, will do.
喬治:好,我會的。