
租車保險里程
Ariel is renting a car.
艾麗兒正在租車。
Ariel: Hi, I called yesterday to rent a car for five days. My name is Ariel Curry.
艾麗兒:嗨,我昨天有打電話來租五天的車,我的名字是艾麗兒柯里。
call(v.)打電話
Agent: May I see your passport, driver’s license and credit card, please?
辦事員:我能看看您的護照、駕照與信用卡嗎?
may(aux.)可以passport(n.)護照license(n.)執照,牌照,許可證
Ariel: Here they are, and this is my international driver’s license.
艾麗兒:在這裡,這是我的國際駕照。
international(adj.)國際的
Agent: Thank you. Please fill out this form and sign on the blanks that have check marks. Would you like to get insurance?
辦事員:謝謝您。請填寫這張表格,並在有打勾記號的空白處簽名。您想要保險嗎?
fill(v.)充滿,填滿form(n.)表格sign(v.)簽字,簽署blank(n.)空格,空白處check(n.)勾號mark(n.)符號insurance(n.)保險
Ariel: No, my credit card covers that. What are the charges?
艾麗兒:不用,我的信用卡有涵蓋保險了。費用怎麼算呢?
cover(v.)給…保險,承保charge(n.)收費,費用,價格
Agent: There are two plans. Plan A is 400 dollars with a limit of 200 miles.
辦事員:有兩種方案。方案一是400元,有200英里的里程限制。
plan(n.)方案,計畫limit(n.)限制,上限mile(n.)英里
Ariel: What about Plan B?
艾麗兒:那方案二呢?
what about…怎麼樣
Agent: Plan B is 450 dollars with unlimited mileage. By the way, for both plans you’ll avoid a 15-dollar fee if you fill up the tank before returning the car.
辦事員:方案二是450元不限里程數。對了,這兩個方案皆為在歸還車子時,若加滿油箱,您可以省下15元的費用。
unlimited(adj.)不受限制的mileage(n.)英里數by the way順帶一提avoid(v.)避開,避免fee(n.)費用,服務費if(conj.)如果,假如tank(n.)容器return(v.)歸還,帶回
Ariel: Alright, I’ll take Plan B.
艾麗兒:好的,那我要方案二。
take(v.)接受
Agent: No problem. Here are the keys.
辦事員:沒問題,這是您的鑰匙。
problem(n.)問題