
違停罰單不給付
The following is a description that explains the rules and regulations on the expense account usage as well as the proper reimbursement procedure.
這是有關支出帳戶之使用規定以及正確請款程序的說明。
saving account=儲蓄帳戶proper(adj.)正確的;恰當的;適當的
For those who are assigned to go on a business trip, an expense account will be activated in their name, with a deposit ranging from $3,000 to $8,000 credited to the account.
針對公司指派出差的員工,公司將以他們的名義啟用支出帳戶,存入的款項為三千至八千元不等。
assign sb. to do RV=指派某人做某事activate(v.)啟用deposit(n.)押金;存款(v.)存放credit(v.)匯入;存入
These funds are to be used at their discretion to cover work-related expenses.
這筆款項將交由他們決定用於工作相關的支出。
at one’s discretion=交由某人決定
Receipts for any business-related expenses are required for the reimbursement.
員工得附上商務相關的收據以利請款作業。
receipt(n.)收據
In addition, all employees are required to compile and submit their own expense report, which is due on the first of each month.
此外,所有員工皆得編製支出表並於每月一日繳交。
compile(v.)編製;編纂submit(v.)提交;呈遞due(adj.)預計的;預期的;應給的(款項)
In this report, any expenses you hope to be compensated for should be annotated on the actual date they were incurred, along with any other details related to the expenses.
在支出表上,您得確實註記請款款項支出的日期,連同其他相關細節一併註記。
compensate(v.)補償;賠償annotate(v.)給…下註解incur(v.)招致;承受incur debts or fines=負債;遭到罰款
For instance, company policy regarding mileage states that the number of miles driven for business purposes should be multiplied by 0.56 to arrive at the figure you will be credited.
舉例而言,公司油資核銷規定已闡明:以出差為由所產生的里程數應乘以0.56以計算出實際核給的請款金額,
mileage(n.)里程數multiply(v.)(使)相乘
This calculation must be included in the report.
而支出表內容得包含這類算式。
calculation(n.)計算;算式
We reserve the right to deny compensation for any expenses deemed to be non-reimbursable.
本公司保有權利拒絕核給任何不符合請款規定之款項。
reserve the right to RV=保有…的權利be deemed (to be)=被視為…=be considered (to be)
For instance, should you incur a parking fine while on a business trip, you will not be compensated.
舉例而言,出差期間若收到違停罰單,這筆款項將不予核給。
a parking ticket=違停罰單
Payments for family members are also not permissible.
為家人支付的費用亦不得請款。
permissible(adj.)准許的;許可的
If possible, please arrange your receipts by date.
可能的話,收據請按日期排序。
arrange sth. by=按…排序或整理某物
You will be subject to an audit if some of your claimed expenses raise any red flags.
若涉嫌不實核銷,您將得配合稽查。
be subject to sth.=遭受某事影響raise a red flag=發出危險信號
Please turn in your signed expense report to your supervisor, who will then pass it to the accounting department for a review.
請在支出表上簽名並交給主管,主管將轉交給會計部審核,
turn in=提交;交上review(n.)(v.)審核;查核
It may take several weeks for you to be reimbursed.
完成請款程序可能需要數週的時間。