
讓你心情好一點
Troy and Nicole were texting each other earlier. Troy shows up at Nicole’s door all of a sudden.
特洛伊稍早在跟妮可傳訊息。而他就突然出現在妮可家門前。
text(v.)傳簡訊、text message簡訊show up出現at someone′s door誰家all of a sudden=suddenly突然地
Troy: Hey, I saw your text message. Are you okay?
特洛伊:嘿,我收到你的簡訊了。你還好嗎?
Nicole: Yeah, just had a rough day. What are you doing here?
妮可:還好,今天過得不太順利。
rough(adj.)艱苦的、崎嶇的
Troy: I brought a bottle of Merlot wine and some Brie.
特洛伊:我帶了一瓶梅洛紅酒、一些布利乳酪。
bring-brought-brought(v.)帶bottle(n.)瓶
Nicole: Wow! What are these for?
妮可:哇,這是要幹嘛?
for+N.為了什麼、給誰
Troy: For you! I thought a little wine and cheese could cheer you up.
特洛伊:給你的!我想說一點紅酒和起司可以讓你心情好一點。
a little一點點+不可數cheer up讓誰高興起來、加油、cheerleader啦啦隊員
Nicole: That’s so nice of you!
妮可:天啊!你人也太好!
so nice of you你人真好
Troy: Do you have glasses for the wine?
特洛伊:你有紅酒用的杯子嗎?
glass(n.)玻璃杯、glasses眼鏡
Nicole: Yes, in the kitchen. I’ll go get them.
妮可:有,在廚房。我去拿。
kitchen(n.)廚房go get來去動詞加RV、去拿
Troy: And maybe a plate and a knife for cutting the cheese.
特洛伊:也許再拿個盤子和刀來切起司。
plate(n.)盤子knife(n.)刀子cut-cut-cut(v.)切
Nicole: No problem.
妮可:沒問題。