
像電影明星一樣
Carl and Nancy are roommates. They are in the living room.
卡爾和南希是室友。他們在客廳。
living room客廳
Carl: My feet are so cold.
卡爾:我的腳好冷。
foot-feet腳
Nancy: It’s like walking on ice.
南希:就像走在冰上一樣。
ice(n.)冰
Carl: You know what? We should buy a carpet for the living room.
卡爾:你知道嗎?我們應該為客廳買一塊地毯。
Nancy: Really? It will take forever to clean it.
南希:真的嗎?清地毯很麻煩欸。
take forever花很多時間clean(v.)清理
Carl: But at least, our feet will be warm on days like this.
卡爾:但至少在這樣的寒冷的日子裡,我們的腳會很暖和。
warm(adj.)溫暖的
Nancy: You make a good point.
南希:有道理。
good point有道理
Carl: Which color do you prefer?
卡爾:你喜歡什麼顏色?
color or colour(n.)顏色
Nancy: A red carpet will be nice.
南希:紅地毯會很不錯。
Carl: You will be like a movie star.
卡爾:你會像電影明星一樣。
movie star電影明星
Nancy: You bet! I’m down.
南希:就是!就這麼決定了。
be down同意