
無線吸塵器業配
Dear Mr. Chen,
陳先生您好:
Thank you for your email. I hope all is well with you too.
感謝您的來信。也希望您一切安好。
I appreciate your prompt response.感謝您迅速回覆well(adj.)安好的、健康的(adv.)很好地(n.)水井、油井
I am delighted to hear that you enjoy my Instagram content about home cleaning and daily life.
很高興得知您喜歡我在IG上分享的居家清潔與日常生活內容。
delighted(adj.)高興的、欣喜的pleased(adj.)開心的be delighted to do sth.很高興做某事be delighted with sth.對某事很滿意be over the moon欣喜若狂、開心得不得了delight(n.)愉快、高興的事(v.)使高興
Thank you for your kind words.
謝謝您的讚美。
I am very interested in your invitation to work with your firm on the new cordless vacuum cleaner.
我對貴公司新款無線吸塵器的合作邀請非常有興趣。
interest(v.)使…感興趣interested(adj.)(人)感興趣的firm(n.)公司
The product sounds very practical — lightweight, powerful, and easy to use.
這款產品聽起來非常實用——輕巧、吸力強,且操作方便。
practical(adj.)實用的functional(adj.)實用的impractical(adj.)不實用的、不切實際的practical joke惡作劇lightweight(adj.)輕巧的
I believe it will be a great fit for the content I usually create for my followers.
我認為這項產品非常適合我平常為粉絲製作的內容。
fit(n.)適合、契合(adj.)合身的、身材適中的
I would like to discuss more details about the collaboration.
我想進一步討論合作細節。
detail(n.)細節further(adv.)更進一步地
Could you please provide information regarding the fee, the expected timeline, and the type of content you have in mind?
不知可否請您提供關於費用、預計時程以及您預期的內容方向?
provide(v.)提供provide sb. with sth.提供某人某物regarding(prep.)關於、有關concerning(prep.)關於expected(adj.)預期的timeline(n.)時間表have in mind心裡想著、打算
I am also open to discussing creative ideas that align with my personal style.
我也很樂意討論符合我個人風格的創意發想。
be open to sth.對某事持開放的態度discuss(v.)討論creative(adj.)有創意的、創新的create(v.)創作、創造creation(n.)創造、作品align with與…一致、符合、契合
Please send me more information when you have a chance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
若您方便,請提供更多資訊。期待盡快收到您的回覆。
chance(n.)機會look forward to+N/V-ing期待做某事can’t wait to do sth.等不及做某事
Best regards,
誠摯地
Huang Wei
黃偉