
掌握職場向上溝通術
Dear Manager Chen,
陳經理,您好:
I hope this email finds you well.
希望您收到這封信時一切安好。
in good health身體健康in good spirits心情愉快
Thank you for assigning the new client portfolio task to me yesterday.
感謝您昨天交付給我新客戶投資組合的任務。
assign(v.)指派、分配/assignment(n.)作業take on a task接下任務be responsible for…為~負責
I really appreciate the opportunity to assist the fintech department with our high-net-worth clients.
我非常感謝有機會協助金融科技部門服務我們的高淨值客戶。
appreciate(v.)感激assistance(n.)協助/seek assistance尋求幫助with the assistance of…在~的協助下high-net-worth client高資產客戶fintech=financial technology金融科技
To ensure everything is handled correctly, I would like to clarify a few details regarding the project.
為了確保一切處理妥當,我想釐清幾個關於此專案的細節。
ensure(v.)確保=make sureguarantee(v.)保證/money-back guarantee退款保證assure sb.向~保證insure(v.)投保/insurance(n.)保險clarify(v.)釐清、闡明、把事情說清楚clear things up把事情講清楚explain in detail詳細說明
The instructions mention preparing an investment recommendation report for three new clients.
指示中提到要為三位新客戶準備投資建議報告。
instruction(n.)指示recommend(v.)推薦/recommendation(n.)建議suggestion(n.)建議/advice(n.)建議
However, I need some further information to complete the task effectively.
然而,為了能更有效率地完成這項任務,我還需要一些更進一步的資訊。
further(adj.)更進一步的/farther(adj.)更遠的effectively(adv.)有效地/efficiently(adv.)有效率地
Specifically, I would appreciate clarification on the following points:
具體而言,若能就以下幾點給予確認,我將不勝感激:
specifically(adv.)特意地specific(adj.)特定的/specify(v.)具體說明to be exact確切來說vaguely(adv.)含糊地generally(adv.)一般來說
The exact deadline for the final report.
最終報告的確切截止日期。
deadline(n.)截止日due date到期日
The clients’ risk tolerance levels and their preferred investment products.
客戶的風險承受度以及適合推薦的投資產品。
risk tolerance level風險承受度preferred(adj.)偏好的prefer A to B喜歡A勝於Bpreference(n.)偏好
The specific team to contact for the latest market data.
該跟哪個團隊聯繫以取得最新市場資料。
Any compliance rules or specific report formats I need to follow.
是否有特定的合規規定或報告格式需要注意。
compliance rules合規規範legal compliance依法合規comply with…遵守~obey(v.)遵守violation(n.)違反
Could you please provide more details on these points?
能否請您就這些要點提供更多詳細資訊?
provide(v.)提供
I would also be happy to have a quick meeting if that is more convenient for you.
如果您覺得比較方便,我也很樂意安排個簡短會議討論。
convenient(adj.)方便的
Thank you again for your guidance.
再次感謝您的指導。
guidance(n.)指導professional guidance專業的建議
I look forward to your reply so I can begin working on this right away.
期待您的回覆,以便我能立刻著手進行這項工作。
look forward to期待immediately(adv.)立刻at once立刻
Best regards,
此致
Lisa Wang
王麗莎
Wealth Management Specialist
理財專員
wealth(n.)財富/wealthy(adj.)有錢的specialist(n.)專員