
一動就更痛
Mack tried to lift a heavy box, then he hurt his lower back and is crying out loud in pain.
馬克試著搬起一個很重的箱子,一不小心閃到腰,痛得他哇哇大叫。
try to do sth.=嘗試做某事lift(v.)抬起hurt(v.)弄傷cry out loud in pain=痛得哇哇大叫
Mack: Ow…
馬克:啊⋯⋯
Jill: What happened to you?
吉爾:你怎麼了?
Mack: I think I just hurt my lower back.
馬克:我想我剛閃到腰了。
Jill: Oh my. Let’s sit you down for a while.
吉爾:天啊,先扶你坐下吧。
sit sb. down=扶某人坐下
Mack: No, no, no. It hurts even more when I try to move.
馬克:不不不,我一動就會更痛。
move(v.)移動
Jill: Can you walk?
吉爾:你走得動嗎?
Mack: I can barely stand up straight.
馬克:我連腰都挺不直。
straight(adj.)直的(adv.)筆直地
Jill: We should get you a doctor.
吉爾:我們該找個醫生來。
Mack: Be quick. This is killing me.
馬克:快點,痛死我了。
quick(adj.)迅速的grab a quick bite=簡單吃個東西充飢quick fix=迅速的解決方法kill(v.)使…非常痛苦
Jill: Let me help you. I’ll take you to the hospital.
吉爾:讓我扶著你吧。我帶你去醫院。