
好運滾滾來
Tina and Sam are colleagues. Sam is talking to her.
蒂娜和山姆是同事。山姆正在和她說話。
talk to sb.跟某人說話
Sam: What’s this?
山姆:這是什麼?
Tina: It’s my lucky cat. It can help me make more money.
蒂娜:這是我的招財貓。可以讓我賺更多錢。
make money賺錢
Sam: Do you really think so?
山姆:你真的這麼認為嗎?
Tina: Yes. This is a gift from my sister.
蒂娜:當然。這是我姐姐送的禮物。
gift(n.)禮物
Sam: It keeps waving its hand. So cute.
山姆:這隻貓一直在揮手。太可愛了。
wave(v., n.)揮手、波浪hand(n.)手
Tina: It will also bring me good luck.
蒂娜:這樣也會給我招來好運。
bring(v.)帶來good luck好運氣
Sam: Maybe I should put one on my desk.
山姆:也許我也該在桌子上放一個。
Tina: You should.
蒂娜:好主意。
Sam: And I will become a fat cat one day.
山姆:也許我就會變成一隻大肥貓了呢。
become(v.)成為fat cat肥貓
Tina: Then you should buy a bigger one.
蒂娜:那你應該買大一點的招財貓。