
放馬過來
Henry just got home. He saw his roommate, Ian, lying on his stomach.
亨利剛回到家。他看到室友伊恩趴在地上。
lie on stomach躺在地上、肚子朝下、lie on back肚子朝上躺
Henry: What are you doing?
亨利:你在做什麼?
Ian: I’m doing some push-ups.
伊恩:我正在做伏地挺身。
Henry: Don’t be silly. Look at your arms!
亨利:別傻了。看看你的手臂!
silly(adj.)蠢的、傻的arm(n.)手臂
Ian: What about my arms?
伊恩:我的手臂怎麼了?
Henry: They are so thin, like chicken legs.
亨利:他們細的跟雞的腿一樣。
thin(adj.)瘦的chicken leg雞腳
Ian: Hey. Take that back!
伊恩:嘿,把那話收回!
take that back把話收回
Henry: I’m just telling the truth.
亨利:我只是說實話。
tell the truth說實話
Ian: I’ll challenge you to see who can do more push-ups within one minute. The loser will buy the winner a drink.
伊恩:那我們來比誰能在一分鐘內做更多的伏地挺身,輸的人要請喝一杯。
challenge sb. to do sth.挑戰某人做某事within one minute一分鐘之內loser(n.)輸家、winner(n.)贏家
Henry: Sure. Bring it on!
亨利:當然。放馬過來!
bring it on放馬過來
Ian: Get ready to pay, Henry.
伊恩:準備付錢吧,亨利。
get ready to do sth.準備好做某事