
推薦日本新動漫
Henry and Tom are roommates. Tom keeps two guinea pigs.
亨利和湯姆是室友。湯姆養了兩隻天竺鼠。
keep(v.)養
Henry: I’ve got a new stop motion series that you’ll love!
亨利:我要推薦一個你一定會喜歡的新動漫!
stop motion series定格動畫、anime動漫、animation動畫
Tom: Oh? What is it?
湯姆:哦?是什麼?
Henry: It’s “PUIPUI”, a Japanese stop motion animation about cars shaped like guinea pigs and their adventures!
亨利:這是天竺鼠車車,一部日本動畫,故事是這些形狀像是車子的天竺鼠的精采冒險!
shape(v., n.)成形、形狀adventure(n.)冒險
Tom: You had me at guinea pigs.
湯姆:有天竺鼠我就有興趣了。
Henry: This series has taken over social media. Everyone is talking about it.
亨利:天竺鼠車車已經席捲網路社群媒體,每個人都在談論它。
take over接管、席捲social media社群媒體
Tom: How long is one episode?
湯姆:一集多久啊?
Henry: Only around three minutes, but I ended up watching it for hours. Also, the voice is recorded by a real guinea pig.
亨利:大約只有三分鐘,但我最後卻看了幾個小時,還有裡面的聲音都是真的天竺鼠錄的。
around(adv.)大約end up Ving結果、下場是voice(n.)聲音record(v.)錄製、dub(v.)用另一種語言配音
Tom: Wow, can’t wait to see this cute animation.
湯姆:哇,等不及要看這個可愛的動漫了。
Henry: I’ll play the second episode for you on YouTube. It’s about a bank robbery.
亨利:我在YouTube上播第二集給你看,是關於一起銀行搶案的故事。
bank robbery銀行搶案、rob(v.)搶劫