
姍姍來遲的預訂
Carol and Nathan are roommates. Nathan is using his laptop.
卡羅和內森是室友。內森正在用筆電。
laptop筆電
Nathan: I’ve got it! I’ve placed my order!
內森:我成功了!我下訂單了!
place(v.)下單、放置order(n.)訂單
Carol: Calm down! What did you buy?
卡羅:冷靜點!你買了什麼?
calm down冷靜
Nathan: The limited edition of EasyCards. The shape is like a PS4 controller.
內森:一張限定版悠遊卡,形狀就像一隻PS4的搖桿。
limited edition限量版shape(n.)形狀controller(n.)控制器、遊戲搖桿
Carol: Do you know when it would be available to be picked up?
卡羅:你知道什麼時候可以取貨嗎?
pick up接某人、取貨、學語言
Nathan: I don’t know. Why?
內森:我不知道。怎麼了?
Carol: It’s said that it will take at least a year for the factories to make.
卡羅:據說工廠要花至少一年的時間才能出貨。
It′s said that據說at least至少factory(n.)工廠
Nathan: So do I have to wait for a year?
內森:那我要等一年?
Carol: I guess so. Until then, the PS5 will probably be out already.
卡羅:我想是吧。在那之前,PS5可能都已經出了。
probably(adv.)可能be out 推出
Nathan: Well, I will still look cool with the card when I take the MRT.
內森:好吧,至少搭捷運時,我拿這張卡還是看起來很酷。
cool(adj.)酷炫的
Carol: Yeah, yeah. Sure.
卡羅:對,對,當然。