
爭取會計經理一職
Dear Ms. Rebecca,
致麗貝卡女士:
I would like to formally request that I be taken into consideration for the open position of Accounting Manager.
本人正式請求受考慮升任為會計經理一職。
take into consideration=納入考量
I have been working hard in anticipation of such an opportunity and I am ready for this next challenge.
這份職缺是我等待已久的機會,我為此努力不懈並準備好迎接這項挑戰。
in anticipation of sth.=預料到某事
I also believe that I have had enough experience in my current position as a senior accountant.
相信目前擔任高階會計師的我已累積足夠的經驗。
In the past few years, I have:
在過去幾年,本人:
1. Secured two new clients by assisting them with the digitalization of taxation and solving the financial problems they raised.
1. 透過協助客戶進行稅務數位化作業以及解決財務問題爭取到兩名新客戶。
secure(v.)設法得到;爭取assist sb. with=協助某人做某事
2. Conducted internal training for members of our company and familiarized them with the latest software.
2. 為公司職員舉辦內部培訓,讓他們熟悉新軟體的操作。
familiarize(v.)使~熟悉或適應
3. Mentored five new junior accountants who now excel in their jobs.
3. 指導五名新進初階會計師,他們現在在工作上都有出色的表現。
mentor(v.)指導excel(v.)善於做某事;表現突出
I wouldn’t have been able to accomplish the goals above without your support and appreciation during my career.
若非公司的支持與賞識,我可能無法達成上述目標。
would have p.p=第三類條件句(與過去現實相反的假設)accomplish(v.)達成;實現
I know that the role of accounting manager will require more of my time and a new set of skills, but I am confident that I have the qualities needed for the position.
我了解會計經理一職需要付出更多時間並掌握新的知識技能,但我相信自己具備這個職務所需要的特質。
quality(n.)人格特質
There were several instances where I successfully managed the responsibilities of our members, and by that, I have proven myself a reliable person as well as a great fit for the leadership role.
之前便有過幾次經驗是我妥善安排部門同仁的職務,由此我證明了自己是個可靠的人,同時也是擔任該領導層職位的不二人選。
prove(v.)證明reliable(adj.)可靠的;可信賴的
Also, I completed a financial accounting course offered by Wharton Business School during this period so as to equip myself with analytical skills and know-how.
此外,為了學習分析能力與相關專業技能,我在此期間修畢了華頓商學院開設的金融會計課程。
equip A with B=替~裝備上;使~具備能力
Having been with the company for six years, I am deeply invested in the success of our company and I want to be part of seeing the company thrive.
本人任職於這家公司已有六年之久,這段時間我不遺餘力地協助公司取得成功,我也想成為促成公司蓬勃發展的一分子。
be deeply invested in=投入做某事thrive(v.)蓬勃發展
I would be very grateful if you consider me for this promotion.
若您能考慮我為升任人選,本人將不勝感激。
consider(v.)考量;考慮
I would be happy to schedule an interview at your convenience.
我很樂意在您方便的時候進行面談。
schedule(n.)時程表(v.)排程
Sincerely,
誠摯問候
哈利·莫里森