
月產能5萬件出貨量
Dear Ms. Mary Johnson,
瑪莉·強森女士 您好,
We are an Asian manufacturer of assembly-required furniture.
我們是一家在亞洲生產自行組裝傢俱的製造商,
manufacturer(n.)製造商、生產商assembly-required furniture組裝傢俱=ready-to-assemble furniture
We have a total of 550 employees in Taiwan and China, a total of 15,000 square meters of factory space, and our monthly production volume can reach up to 50,000 pieces.
在台灣及中國共計有550名員工,廠房面積達15000平方公尺,每月產能最高可達到5萬件出貨量。
employee(n.)員工employ(v.)雇用employer(n.)雇主volume(n.)容積、體積、容量、總數、總量、音量the volume of traffic交通流量turn the volume down調低音量
Our company has been recognized as a business of excellent performance in both China and Taiwan, and we’ve also received ISO9001 certification.
本公司是中國及台灣的績優廠商,同時亦獲得ISO9001的認證。
recognize(v.)表彰;嘉獎;表揚certification(n.)認證
In order to stay on top of the latest global furniture trends, our company’s product design team is composed of 40 international members.
為掌握全球傢俱最新的流行趨勢,本公司產品設計部成員多達40人,
be composed of~=be made up of~由…所組成
Our design team encompasses designers from France, the United States, Italy, Japan, Australia and Taiwan, enabling us to respond to various customer needs while also providing a diverse range of services in a timely fashion.
成員包含法國、美國、義大利、日本、澳洲及台灣等設計師,以因應客戶各種不同的需求,同時能快速提供多元化服務。
encompass(v.)包含、包括、涵蓋designer(n.)設計師enabling…=which enables…=which allows…various(adj.)各式各樣的=different kinds of~=diversein…fashion以…方式=in a…way=in a…manner
Our company’s products are already sold all over the world. We are a supplier for WalMart in the United States, and a long-term cooperation partner for Grand House in Europe.
本公司所生產的產品目前已經行銷全球,同時亦是美國Wal-Mart的供應商,也是歐洲Grand House長期的合作夥伴。
supplier(n.)供應商long-term(adj.)長期的
Our business principle is to provide service of the highest quality at the lowest purchasing cost.
提供最優質且最低採購成本的服務,是我們經營的信念。
quality(n.)品質purchase(v.)(n.)購買(物)、採購
Please find attached a catalogue of our latest products.
隨信附上我們最新產品的目錄,
Please find attached…請參考附件catalog(ue)(n.)目錄(冊)
If your company wishes to learn more about the services we provide, please contact us via mavislou@huanyu.com.tw.
如貴公司想進一步了解本公司的服務內容,您可透過mavislou@huanyu.com.tw與我們聯繫,
contact(v.)聯繫via(prep.)透過
We will send a specialist to your company to give an in-depth presentation.
我們將派專人至貴公司為您做深入的簡報。
specialist(n.)專家;專業人員presentation(n.)簡報in-depth(adj.)深入的
We look forward to hearing from you.
期待您的回覆。
look forward to~期待
Sincerely,
誠摯地
Mavis Lou
International Sales Department
羅曼菲
Huanyu Furniture Co.
國際業務部