
省下上網找產品時間
Holly and Evan are friends. They are watching the K-drama “Crash Landing on You.”
荷莉和艾文是朋友,他們正在看韓劇「愛的迫降」。
crash land迫降
Evan: The fried chicken in this scene looks so good. I want to go to that store so bad.
艾文:裡面的炸雞看起來好好吃喔,我好想去那家店。
fry-fried-fried炒、炸stir fry炒deep fry油炸scene(n.)一幕、場景
Holly: You do know that’s product placement, right?
荷莉:你知道這是商品置入吧?
加上助動詞,表強調語氣
Evan: Yeah? What about it?
艾文:那又怎麼了?
Holly: You get to see a lot of it because they have a law to back it up in Korea.
荷莉:會看到很多置入性行銷是因為韓國有法令支持。
get to得以、能夠law(n.)法律against the lawback up支持、證明
Evan: I don’t know about you, but I think it’s great.
艾文:我不知道你怎麼想,但我覺得很棒。
whatever you think無論你怎麼想
Holly: How so?
荷莉:怎麼說?
Evan: It saves me from having to search for products or brands on the Internet for hours.
艾文:這樣省下了我很多在網路上找產品或品牌的時間。
save sb. from Ving免於、拯救search for尋找brand(n.)品牌、牌子designer brand名牌
Holly: Guess you have a point there.
荷莉:你說的也是有道理。
point(n.)論點
Evan: Also, it promotes tourism, like for the French village in “My Love from the Star.” Many visitors go there to relive the famous scene.
艾文:而且還可以推廣觀光,像是「來自星星的你」的法國村,很多遊客會去那裡回味著名的場景。
promote(v.)推廣、宣傳tourism(n.)觀光旅遊業village(n.)村莊visitor(n.)旅客=touristrelive(v.)重現、回味
Holly: There are quite a few advantages. Guess I was wrong about product placement.
荷莉:確實有蠻多優點的,看來我錯怪商品置入了。
advantage(n.)優點、好處disadvantage(n.)缺點be wrong about錯怪、錯看