
緊急召回兩公升罐
Penny and Lin are roommates.
佩尼跟林是室友。
roommate(n.)室友
Penny: It’s hot today. I want to drink something icy-cold.
佩尼:今天好熱,我想喝點冰冰涼涼的東西。
hot(adj.)炎熱的want(v.)想要drink(v.)喝icy-cold(adj.)冰涼的
Lin: There is a bottle of Apple Sidra in the fridge.
林:冰箱裡有罐蘋果西打。
bottle(n.)瓶罐fridge(n.)冰箱=refrigerator
Penny: Apple Sidra? When did you buy it?
佩尼:蘋果西打?你什麼時候買的?
buy(v.)購買
Lin: Maybe last week. Why?
林:可能上週吧,怎麼了?
Penny: (Takes the bottle out of the fridge.) Look. There is some cloudy matter in the drink.
佩尼:(把飲料從冰箱拿出來)你看,飲料裡面有很多漂浮物。
bottle(n.)瓶罐fridge(n.)冰箱=refrigeratorcloudy(adj.)混濁的matter(n.)物質、東西drink(n.)飲品
Lin: Eww, I didn’t notice that before.
林:噁,我之前沒注意到。
notice(v.)注意
Penny: Actually, the brand has recalled over 1 million 2-liter bottles of the soda. They said there are some problems with the drink.
佩尼:其實蘋果西打已經召回超過一百萬瓶兩公升罐的飲料,他們說飲料有些問題。
brand(n.)品牌recall(v.)召回bottle(n.)瓶罐drink(n.)飲品
Lin: What should we do with this bottle?
林:那這罐怎麼辦?
bottle(n.)瓶罐
Penny: We can take it back to the store and ask for our money back.
佩尼:我們可以拿回原店退錢。
store(n.)店舖ask(v.)要求