
零容忍
Dear Managers,
親愛的經理們:
At NextGen Technologies, we are committed to ensuring that our workplace is a safe and welcoming place for all employees.
在新世代科技公司,我們致力於確保每位員工都能在安全、友善的工作環境中工作。
be committed/dedicated/devoted to…致力於~ensure(v.)確保assure(v.)保證assure sb. of sth.保證某人某事employer(n.)雇主employee(n.)職員
Workplace bullying can harm workers’ mental health and productivity, so we want to remind all managers of how to prevent it.
職場霸凌會對員工的心理健康和工作效率造成負面影響,因此我們希望提醒各位經理有關防止霸凌的措施。
harm(v.)損害do harm to…損害~=do damage to…mental(adj.)心理的physical(adj.)生理的、身體的productivity(n.)產值、生產力productive(adj.)高產值的remind sb. of (about) sth.提醒某人某事remind sb. of sth.(sb.)使某人想起某事(某人)
First, please make sure you understand what bullying behaviors are.
首先,請確保你了解何謂霸凌行為。
make sure that…確保~=see to it that…/ensure that…
These include hurting others with words, either in person or online, excluding others from activities, or doing things that make others feel uncomfortable.
這些行為可能包括當面或在線上的辱罵、排擠他人、或是做出讓同事感到不舒服的行為。
include(v.)包含either…or…不是~就是~in person親自exclude(v.)排擠、將⋯⋯排除在外in the comfort of在舒適的環境下
As managers, you should be on the lookout for these behaviors.
作為經理,你應該留意這些行為。
be on the lookout for~密切留意、對~保持警覺
Also, remind your team that bullying will not be tolerated.
此外,請提醒你的團隊成員,公司不容忍任何霸凌行為。
tolerate(v.)容忍、容許=put up with
Next, set a good example by being respectful in the workplace.
接下來,請各位以身作則,尊重每位員工。
set a good example 以身作則set a shining example樹立光輝的榜樣respectful(adj.)尊重的、充滿敬意的
This not only includes treating all employees with respect, but also encouraging your team to talk to you if they have any problems.
這不僅包括尊重每位員工,也要鼓勵團隊成員有任何問題時,能夠向你反映。
not only…but also…不僅~而且~treat sb. like dirt不尊敬某人
If bullying occurs, please deal with it quickly and professionally.
如果發現霸凌行為,請儘快以專業態度處理。
deal with處理=cope with/handleprofessionally(adv.)專業地=in a professional manner(fashion)
Finally, remind your team about the company’s anti-bullying policies. Encourage them to report any bullying directly to you or to the human resources department.
最後,請提醒你的團隊成員公司的反霸凌政策,並鼓勵他們將任何霸凌事件直接通報給你或人力資源部門。
anti(prefix)反anti-terrorism反恐怖主義policy(n.)政策、保單encourage sb. to do sth.鼓勵某人做某事report sth. to sb.將某事通報給某人report to sb.對某人負責=answer to sb.
Thank you for your help in making sure everyone at NextGen Technologies feels safe at work.
感謝各位的合作,讓新世代科技的每一位員工都能在安全的環境中工作。
Wishing you all the best in your work.
祝工作順利。
Haley Stevens
海莉·史蒂文斯
Human Resources Lead
人力資源主管