
我幫你打扮
Chuck is murmuring to himself.
查克正在喃喃自語。
murmur(v.)低聲說、咕噥himself(pron.)他自己
Carrie: Hi Chuck, what are you up to? I heard you murmuring to yourself.
凱莉:嗨,查克,你在做什麼呀?我聽到你在自言自語。
be up to sth.在做某事hear(v.)聽到、聽見
Chuck: Oh hi, Carrie. It’s my first date with Karen tonight. I’m thinking of what to say.
查克:噢嗨,凱莉;今晚是我和凱倫的第一次約會,我正在想要說些什麼。
first(det.)第一的tonight(adv.)今晚、在今晚think(v.)思考what(pron.)…的say(v.)說
Carrie: Hey, relax! Just be yourself.
凱莉:嘿,放輕鬆;做自己就好。
relax(v.)放鬆just(adv.)只要yourself(pron.)你自己
Chuck: I’m afraid I’ll blow it.
查克:我擔心會搞砸。
afraid(adj.)害怕的、擔憂的blow(v.)毀掉
Carrie: Don’t worry. You’re a great guy. It’ll be fine.
凱莉:別擔心,你是個很好的人,你可以的。
worry(v.)擔心、憂慮guy(n.)男人fine(adj.)好的
Chuck: Thanks! I can’t decide what to wear. Any tips for that?
查克:謝啦!我無法決定要穿什麼,有什麼訣竅嗎?
thanks(excl.)謝謝decide(v.)決定wear(v.)穿著、穿戴any(det.)任何、一些tip(n.)指點、指導
Carrie: Hmm… you’re definitely not going out with her dressed like this. You need a little makeover. I can help you with that.
凱莉:嗯…你當然不能穿像這樣和她出去。你需要改造一下;我可以幫你。
definitely(adv.)肯定、當然dress(v.)穿…的服裝like(prep.)像need(v.)需要a little一點makeover(n.)改頭換面、改造help(v.)幫助、幫忙
Chuck: You’re not trying anything weird on me like last time, right?
查克:妳不會像上次一樣在我身上嘗試一些奇怪的東西吧?
try(v.)嘗試anything(pron.)任何事物weird(adj.)怪異的last(adj.)最後的time(n.)回、次right(adj.)對的、正確的
Carrie: I promise I won’t. Just trust me on this one.
凱莉:我保證。相信我這一次吧!
promise(v.)承諾、保證trust(v.)相信、信任