
你也總是買了保險又後悔嗎?
The bank employee Sasha is on the phone with Ray.
銀行員莎夏和雷恩通話中。
bank(n.)銀行employee(n.)員工on the phone電話中with(prep.)和,與
Sasha: Hello, Mr. Alvarez. You signed an insurance contract with us when you opened your account.
莎夏:您開戶時和我們簽了一份保險合約。
sign(v.)簽,簽名insurance(n.)保險contract(n.)合約when(conj.)當open(v.)打開account(n.)戶頭,帳戶
Ray: I was just thinking about discussing this further.
雷恩:我正想進一步討論這件事情。
just(adv.)剛剛think(v.)想,思考think about考慮discuss(v.)討論further(adv.)進一步地
Sasha: So would you like to continue the contract?
莎夏:請問你還想繼續保嗎?
so(conj.)如此,那麼would like想要continue(v.)繼續
Ray: I don’t think so.
雷恩:我覺得不需要。
so(adv.)這樣,如此
Sasha: Can you check your account balance please? If you still have enough money in your account, you will be charged the pre-authorized payment.
莎夏:那你必須確認帳戶裡沒有錢,如果有的話,會執行扣款的動作。
check(v.)檢查balance(n.)餘額if(conj.)如果still(adv.)仍然enough(adj.)足夠的money(n.)錢charge(v.)收費,收取
Ray: My salary hasn’t come in yet.
雷恩:我目前薪資還未匯入。
salary(n.)薪資come in進來yet(adv.)還,尚
Sasha: Will you receive any payment soon?
莎夏:近期會有資金匯入帳戶嗎?
receive(v.)收到any(pron.)任何的soon(adv.)不久,很快
Ray: Not until January.
雷恩:到1月前都不會有。
until(prep.)直到not until直到……才January(n.)一月
Sasha: I see. If the pre-authorized payment fails, the contract becomes invalid automatically.
莎夏:了解,若扣款失敗合約會自動失效。
fail(v.)失敗become(v.)變成invalid(adj.)無效的automatically(adv.)自動地
Ray: So will I still have to go to the bank in person?
雷恩:那我本人還需要過去銀行一趟嗎?
have to必須in person親自,本人
Sasha: There is no need.
莎夏:不需要。
need(n.)需要
Ray: That’s great. Thanks. I’ll contact you if there is any problem.
雷恩:太好了,謝謝。如果有什麼問題,我再跟妳聯絡。
great(adj.)很棒的contact(v.)聯絡problem(n.)問題
Sasha: Sure, my pleasure. Have a good day, sir.
莎夏:當然,這是我的榮幸。祝您有愉快的一天。
sure(adv.)當然pleasure(n.)愉快