
照過來!冬天實用小物英文怎麼說?
Summer is nearly over. Zoe and Jack are going shopping!
夏天即將結束了,柔伊和傑克正在逛街。
nearly(adv.)差不多,幾乎over(adj.)結束的,完了的going shopping逛街
Jack: I made a shopping list for winter.
傑克:我做了一份冬季的購物清單。
made(v.)做shopping list購物清單
Zoe: Wow! What do you have on the list?
柔伊:哇!你的清單上有什麼?
have(v.)有
Jack: I need a pair of gloves, a scarf and a jacket.
傑克:我需要一雙手套、一條圍巾和一件夾克。
need(v.)需要a pair of一雙gloves(n.)手套scarf(n.)圍巾jacket(n.)夾克,外套
Zoe: Why do you need gloves?
柔伊:為甚麼你需要手套呢?
Why(adv.)為什麼
Jack: I ride a scooter to work, so a pair of gloves is really important to me.
傑克:我騎機車去上班,所以手套對我真的很重要。
ride(v.)騎scooter(n.)小型摩托車really(adv.)真的,很important(adj.)重要的
Zoe: I have a good idea. You can put some hand warmers on your belly and back. They’ll keep you warm.
柔伊:我有一個好主意,你可以在肚子和後背上放一些暖暖包,他們會讓你保持溫暖。
idea(n.)主意put(v.)放,擺hand warmer暖暖包belly(n.)肚子back(n.)背部keep(v.)保持warm(adj.)溫暖的
Jack: Fantastic! I never thought of that.
傑克:太棒了!我從不知道耶。
Fantastic(adj.)非常棒的never(adv.)從未,絕不thought of想到
Zoe: Or a down jacket is a good choice, too.
柔伊:或者一件羽絨外套也是個好選擇。
Or(conj.)或者,還是down(n.)絨毛,羽絨choice(n.)選擇
Jack: Thank you for the ideas.
傑克:我懂了,謝謝你的主意。
Zoe: You’re welcome. I’m happy to help.
柔伊:不客氣,我很高興能幫上忙。
You’re welcome不客氣welcome(adj.)受歡迎的happy(adj.)高興地help(v.)幫忙,幫助