
飛鏢射氣球
Tim and Henry are at the night market.
蒂姆和亨利在夜市。
night market夜市
Tim: I think we ate enough. Let’s find other things to do.
蒂姆:我覺得應該吃夠了。我們來做其他事吧。
eat-ate(v.)吃
Henry: You bet. How about playing some games?
亨利:好啊。玩一些遊戲怎麼樣?
how about如何
Tim: Pinball?
蒂姆:玩彈珠檯嗎?
pinball彈珠
Henry: No, that’s for boys. There’s a stand for goldfish scoop.
亨利:不,那是給小男孩玩的。那邊有撈金魚的攤位。
stand(n.)攤販、food stand食物攤goldfish scoop撈金魚、scoop(n., v.)勺子、舀
Tim: Pass. I always feel sorry for those goldfish.
蒂姆:不要。我總覺得那些金魚很可憐。
feel sorry for sth.表示同情
Henry: Good point. Oh! You can’t say no to balloon darts.
亨利:也是。那麼你應該想要玩飛鏢射氣球吧?
good point有道理say no to拒絕
Tim: Now we’re talking. I’m the master of shooting balloons.
蒂姆:這我有興趣。我可是射氣球大師。
Now we′re talking.這才對嘛、這才像話嘛、我有興趣master(n.)大師
Henry: Is that right?
亨利:是這樣?
is that right是這樣?、稍微挑釁的語氣
Tim: Yes. I am a crack shot. No kidding.
蒂姆:沒錯。我以前是神射手,真的不開玩笑。
crack shot神射手
Henry: Alright. I’ll wait and see.
亨利:好。我拭目以待。