
毫無頭緒
Will and Tina are playing charades online with their friends.
威爾和蒂娜正在和朋友線上玩你畫我猜。
Tina: It’s Will’s turn to draw and I will guess.
蒂娜:輪到威爾畫了,我來猜。
turn(n.)回合draw-drew(v.)畫圖guess(v.)猜測
Will: Just so you know, I’m really good at this.
威爾:先跟你說,我真的很擅長玩這遊戲。
be good at sth.擅長
Tina: Is that a duck? Or chicken?
蒂娜:那是一隻鴨子嗎?還是雞?
duck(n.)鴨子、chicken(n.)雞、goose(n.)鵝
Will: I’ll give you more clues.
威爾:我給你更多的線索。
clue(n.)線索
Tina: I’m so lost. I can’t make out what it is.
蒂娜:我毫無頭緒。我看不懂你在畫什麼。
lost(adj.)不知所措、迷失的make out辨識出
Will: Hurry up! Our time is up.
威爾:快點!我們的時間要到了。
hurry up快點Time is up.時間到了
Tina: I gave up. What is it?
蒂娜:我放棄了。這是什麼?
give up放棄
Will: It’s a peacock! I drew all the feathers!
威爾:是孔雀!我畫了那些羽毛!
peacock孔雀feather(n.)羽毛
Tina: Oh! Now I see it.
蒂娜:哦!現在我看懂了。
Will: It’s too late, Tina.
威爾:來不及了,蒂娜。
late(adj.)晚的