
2017倒數計時
Aaron ran into Anna on the street. They worked together last year.
亞倫在街上碰到安娜,他們去年在一起工作。
run into碰見street(n.)街道work(v.)工作together(adv.)一起last(adj.)最後的
Aaron: Do you have any plans for New Year’s Eve?
亞倫:跨年夜妳有什麼計畫嗎?
any(pron.)任何
Anna: I’m going to Universal Studios Japan to watch the show of Minions.
安娜:我會去日本環球影城看小小兵的表演。
Universal Studios Japan日本環球影城watch(v.)觀看show(n.)表演Minions小小兵
Aaron: Wow! What else can you do there?
亞倫:在那裡妳還可以做什麼?
else(adv.)其它there(adv.)那裡,在那裡
Anna: Besides the fireworks and count-downs, all the facilities will be available.
安娜:除了煙火與倒數之外,所有的設施都可以玩哦!
besides(prep.)除了……之外fireworks(n.)煙火count-down倒數facility(n.)設施available(adj.)可用的
Aaron: Haha, they are too exciting for me.
亞倫:哈哈!那些設施對我來說太刺激了!
too(adv.)太exciting(adj.)刺激的
Anna: How about you? What are your plans?
安娜:你呢?你有什麼計畫?
how about如何,怎樣
Aaron: I’ll go to Hong Kong with my cousins.
亞倫:我會和我堂兄妹去香港。
Hong Kong香港with(prep.)一起,和cousin(n.)堂(表)兄弟姊妹
Anna: What will you do there?
安娜:去那裡會做什麼呢?
Aaron: Well, we’ll stay at the Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel. The night view of Kowloon from the hotel is stunning, not to mention the fireworks.
亞倫:我們會待在馬哥孛羅香港酒店。從飯店看到的九龍夜景絕美,煙火更不用說了!
stay(v.)待在,停留Marco Polo Hongkong Hotel馬可孛羅香港酒店view(n.)視野night view夜景Kowloon(n.)九龍from(prep.)從stunning(adj.)極美的not to mention更不用說
Anna: Let’s meet up someday and exchange photos!
安娜:我們改天碰面來交換照片吧!
let(v.)讓meet up碰面someday(adv.)(將來)有一天exchange(v.)交換photo(n.)照片