
從大英博物館到炸魚薯條!
Sophie and James are friends. They are having a conversation.
蘇菲和詹姆斯是朋友。他們正在聊天。
Sophie: Hi James! Do you want to plan tomorrow’s trip?
蘇菲:嗨詹姆斯!你想規劃明天的行程嗎?
take a trip=go on a trip去旅行day trip一日遊
James: Yes! I was thinking we could visit the British Museum first.
詹姆斯:好啊!我想我們可以先去大英博物館。
museum(n.)博物館
Sophie: Great idea. What time should we leave?
蘇菲:好主意。我們幾點出發比較好?
leave(v.)離開、出發leave for place出發去某地/leave from place從某地離開
James: Let’s go at 9 a.m. to avoid crowds.
詹姆斯:早上九點出發,這樣可以避開人潮。
avoid(v.)避免、避開crowd(n.)人群、人潮/a crowd of people一群人
Sophie: Perfect. How about lunch nearby? Any places you like?
蘇菲:太好了。午餐在附近怎麼樣?你有喜歡的餐廳嗎?
How about …?~怎麼樣?nearby(adv.)附近
James: I heard there’s a nice cafe with sandwiches and coffee.
詹姆斯:我聽說附近有家咖啡館,三明治和咖啡都不錯。
There is…有……
Sophie: Sounds good. After lunch, can we see the Tower of London?
蘇菲:聽起來不錯。午餐後我們可以去倫敦塔嗎?
tour(v.)參觀、參訪
James: Sure. We can take a bus to save time and enjoy the city view.
詹姆斯:可以。我們搭公車,既省時間又能欣賞城市風景。
save(v.)節省、拯救、儲存
Sophie: And dinner? Maybe try fish and chips at a local pub.
蘇菲:晚餐呢?或許去當地酒吧吃炸魚薯條。
local(adj.)當地的(n.)當地人
James: Great! I’ll check the opening hours and make a small schedule.
詹姆斯:太好了!我會查營業時間,然後排個小行程。
schedule(n.)時間表、行程表weekly schedule每週行程flight /train schedule航班/火車時刻表
Sophie: Awesome! Tomorrow will be an exciting day in London.
蘇菲:太棒了!明天在倫敦一定會很精彩。