
E化年菜大突破
Larry and Nelly are discussing the menu for Chinese New Year.
賴瑞與娜莉正在討論新年菜單。
discuss(v.)討論menu(n.)菜單
Nelly: I have no idea what dish to prepare for Chinese New Year.
娜莉:我不知道新年期間要準備什麼菜餚。
dish(n.)菜,菜餚prepare(v.)準備
Larry: Let’s just make some simple dishes such as a hot pot or some radish cake.
賴瑞:我們只要做一些簡單的菜像是火鍋或蘿蔔糕就好。
simple(adj.)簡單的radish(n.)小蘿蔔
Nelly: How about the chicken or fish dishes?
娜莉:那雞肉與魚肉呢?
Larry: We can order those dishes on the Internet.
賴瑞:我們可以在網路上訂購那些菜。
order(v.)點餐,訂購Internet(n.)網際網路
Nelly: Can we? That will help a lot!
娜莉:可以嗎?那真的有很大的幫助!
Larry: I heard that some famous shops provide the customers with on-line orders, so that they don’t have to wait in line in front of the shops.
賴瑞:我聽說一些知名的店提供客戶線上訂購,因此他們不需要在店門口排隊了。
hear(v.)聽到,聽說provide(v.)提供customer(n.)客戶on-line線上的order(n.)訂購wait in line排隊in front of在……前面
Nelly: Amazing! I didn’t see that coming.
娜莉:很好耶!我沒料到有這種方式!
amazing(adj.)驚人的see(v.)知道
Larry: People rely on the Internet so much these days that even the consumption mode has changed.
賴瑞:人們非常依賴網路,所以消費模式已經改變了。
rely(v.)依賴consumption(n.)消費mode(n.)模式,方式change(v.)改變
Nelly: Hooray! I can finally relax a bit and get together with the family!
娜莉:太棒了!我終於可以放鬆一下並且跟多家人相聚了!
finally(adv.)終於relax(v.)放鬆a bit一些get together相聚