
十日內送達
Dear Maxwell Supplies,
致麥斯威爾供應商:
Our company has just opened up a new office in the city, and we need to supply it with all of the day-to-day office needs.
本公司在城中開了間新的辦公室,需要購置每日所需的辦公室用品。
supply… with…=提供~
Therefore, I would like to place an order on a number of items, many of which we require in bulk.
因此,我想訂購一些用品,其中多數品項是採大量訂購。
in bulk=大量
We would like to order 100 packs of A4 printer paper. The packs with 500 sheets each would be sufficient.
我們想訂購100箱A4影印紙,一箱500張的那種即可。
sufficient(adj.)充足的
Also, we will need 20 boxes of pens in assorted colors. We will only need black, blue, and red.
此外,我們也需要20盒多色原子筆,僅需要黑、藍與紅色。
assorted(adj.)混雜的;各種各樣的
As our new office is aiming to be more eco-friendly, we would like to purchase 50 boxes of your biodegradable paper cups.
新的辦公室旨在變得更環保,我們想購買50箱環保紙杯。
purchase(v.)購買
Lastly, our office needs a few additional chairs, so we would like to order 5 of your office chairs without wheels.
最後,我們需要額外幾張椅子,因此想向您訂購5張無輪辦公椅。
additional(adj.)額外的
Because we will start operating from our new office next month, I would like to know if the delivery can be made within 10 business days.
由於新的辦公室將於下個月啟用,我想知道貨運能否在十個工作日內送達。
delivery(n.)貨運
If there is an option for expedited shipping, then we are willing to pay the extra fee.
若有快速到貨的選項,我們願意多付費。
expedite(v.)加快;迅速完成
Also, what payment methods does your company accept?
另外,貴公司接受什麼支付方式?
accept(v.)接受
If possible, our company would prefer to pay by credit card.
可能的話,本公司傾向以信用卡支付。
Please let me know if this order can be completed.
請讓我知道這筆訂單能否成立。
Thank you very much.
感激不盡
Peter Johnson
彼得·約翰森