
激似草仔粿?
Fabio and Simona are friends. They are chatting.
法比奧和西蒙娜是朋友,他們正在聊天。
Fabio: Simona, did you hear about the latest pizza craze at Pizza Hut?
法比奧:西蒙娜,你聽說必勝客最近的披薩熱潮嗎?
craze(n.)熱潮、風行一時的事物
Simona: Yes, I did! They’re always coming up with something new, aren’t they?
西蒙娜:是的,我聽說了!他們總是能想出新花樣,不是嗎?
come up with 想到、想出sth. flashed through sb’s mind某人想到某想法
Fabio: Exactly! This time they`re introducing the “Turtle-Shaped Pizza” for April Fool’s Day!
法比奧:沒錯!這次他們在愚人節推出了「忍者龜披薩」!
introduce(v.)介紹、推出introduction(n.)介紹
Simona: No way! That sounds very funny! What’s on it?
西蒙娜:不會吧!聽起來好有趣!上面放了什麼東西?
Fabio: Well, they’re using ingredients like aicao and radish to make the shell and body, and for the limbs, they’ve got red bean paste. It’s quite a creative mix!
法比奧:嗯,他們用艾草和蘿蔔做成龜殼和身體,四肢則是用紅豆餡。是挺有創意的組合!
ingredient(n.)食材、成分paste(n.)麵團、餡、糊creative(adj.)有創意的、創新的create(v.)創造mix(n.)混合
Simona: Interesting! I wonder how it tastes though. And I hope it doesn’t look too much like a real turtle!
西蒙娜:有意思!可是不知道味道如何。希望不要太像真的烏龜!
though(adv.)可是、不過
Fabio: I saw some pictures online, and it looks more like a ninja turtle! But hey, as long as it tastes good, right?
法比奧:我在網路上看過一些照片,它看起來比較像是忍者龜!但只要味道好吃就行了,對吧?
as long as只要
Simona: True, true. I might give it a try just for fun.
西蒙娜:沒錯,沒錯。我可能會為了好玩試一試。
might(mv.)可能、也許give it a try試一試=give it a shot