
你摘,你嚐!
Margarette and Victor are friends. They are picking cherries on the farm.
瑪格麗特和維克多是朋友。他們正在農場採櫻桃。
Margarette: Wow! Look at all the cherry trees!
瑪格麗特:哇!你看那些櫻桃樹!
look at看著、注視(某物或某人)
Victor: Yeah! There are so many red cherries.
維克多:是啊!好多紅色的櫻桃。
Margarette: Can we eat them while picking?
瑪格麗特:我們可以邊採邊吃嗎?
while(conj.)在……的同時、當……時
Victor: I think so. The sign says “You pick, you taste!”
維克多:我想可以。那個牌子寫著「你摘,你嚐!」
taste(v.)品嚐、嚐起來
Margarette: Nice! This one looks sweet.
瑪格麗特:太棒了!這顆看起來很甜。
look(v.)看起來
Victor: Try it!
維克多:吃吃看!
Margarette (tastes one): Mmm! So good!
瑪格麗特:(嚐了一個)嗯!好好吃!
Victor: Let’s fill our basket.
維克多:我們來裝滿籃子吧。
fill(v.)填滿、裝滿fill N. with…用~裝滿某物
Margarette: Okay. I’ll pick the low ones.
瑪格麗特:好,我來摘下面的。
low(adj.)低的、下面的low price低價格/low temperature低溫
Victor: I’ll get the high ones. I’m taller.
維克多:我摘上面的。我比較高。
high(adj.)高的
Margarette: Teamwork!
瑪格麗特:團隊合作!
teamwork(n.)團隊合作
Victor: Ouch! A cherry just dropped on my head.
維克多:哎喲!一顆櫻桃掉到我頭上了。
just(adv.)剛剛drop(v.)掉落、掉下
Margarette: Haha! Maybe the tree doesn’t like you!
瑪格麗特:哈哈!也許那棵樹不喜歡你!
Victor: Or maybe it wants me to eat faster!
維克多:或許它是叫我快點吃!
want sb. to VR想要某人做某事