
攝影鏡頭圍繞
Ken and Lily are colleagues. They are chatting.
肯和莉莉是同事。他們在聊天。
Lily: What’s your plan for the weekend?
莉莉:你周末有什麼計劃?
Ken: I’m going to the wetland in Taoyuan to take pictures of birds.
肯:我要去桃園濕地拍候鳥。
wetland濕地take pictures of sth.幫……拍照
Lily: I almost forgot you like bird watching.
莉莉:我差點忘了你喜歡賞鳥。
bird watching or birding賞鳥
Ken: I’m crazy about birds.
肯:我對鳥這種動物很著迷。
be crazy about sth.著迷
Lily: Do you know the owl couples in Nantou?
莉莉:你知道南投的貓頭鷹夫妻嗎?
Ken: Yes, a swarm of photographers has gathered at Jiji to watch those owls.
肯:知道,一大群攝影師跑去集集看那些貓頭鷹。
a swarm of一大批、一大群
Lily: Won’t the owls be scared?
莉莉:貓頭鷹不會害怕嗎?
scared(adj.)驚嚇的、害怕的、be scared of sth.害怕
Ken: Yes, definitely. Bird watching should always be done at a distance.
肯:當然。賞鳥時應該要和鳥類保持一定的距離。
distance(n.)距離、keep your distance保持距離
Lily: I think the owls are hatching at the moment.
莉莉:我想這些貓頭鷹現在也在孵蛋。
hatch(v.)孵蛋at the moment目前
Ken: Taking care of chicks is as tiring as looking after children is for us. We should just leave them alone.
肯:照顧小鳥和我們照顧小朋友一樣累人。應該讓牠們安靜待著就好。
chick(n.)小鳥look after=take care of sb.照顧tiring(adj.)累人的leave sb. alone不要打擾、留下某人獨自