
聽懂課堂指示
Sabrina is sitting in a classroom. Mr. Wang walks to the front of the class to start the lesson.
莎賓娜正坐在教室裡。王老師走到教室前方準備開始上課。
take a lesson上課give a lesson教課
Mr. Wang: Good morning, Sabrina! Let’s start our English warm-up.
王老師:早安,莎賓娜!我們開始英文暖身練習吧。
warm-up(n.)暖身
Sabrina: Good morning, Mr. Wang! I’m ready.
莎賓娜:早安,王老師!我準備好了。
Mr. Wang: Great. First, put away your phone, please. No Instagram right now!
王老師:太棒了。首先,請把手機收起來。現在不能滑IG喔!
put away把~收起來put down放下、批評put back放回原位
Sabrina: Oops! Okay, it’s in my bag now.
莎賓娜:喔不!好的,已經放進包包了。
Mr. Wang: Perfect. Now, open your book to page 15.
王老師:完美。現在,把書翻到第15頁。
turn the page翻頁、放下過去
Sabrina: Page 15... Okay, I see a picture of a cat.
莎賓娜:15頁⋯⋯好了,我看到一張貓咪的圖片。
picture(n.)圖片、照片
Mr. Wang: Yes! Look at the picture. Now, listen to me and repeat after me: The cat is on the desk.
王老師:沒錯!看著圖片。現在,聽我說並跟著我唸:這隻貓在書桌上。
repeat(v.)重複repeat after sb.跟著某人說repeat a year留級
Sabrina: The cat is on the desk.
莎賓娜:這隻貓在書桌上。
Mr. Wang: Very good. Now, stand up and point to the whiteboard.
王老師:很好。現在,站起來並指向白板。
point to指向、指著whiteboard(n.)白板
Sabrina: (Stands up and points) It’s over there.
莎賓娜:(站起來並指著)在那邊。
Mr. Wang: Correct. Now, sit down and pick up your pen.
王老師:正確。現在,坐下並拿起你的筆。
pick up撿起、接送、學會
Sabrina: (Sits down) Okay, I have my pen.
莎賓娜:(坐下)好,我有筆了。
Mr. Wang: Finally, write the sentence on your paper.
王老師:最後,在你的紙上寫下這個句子。
sentence(n.)句子
Sabrina: Done! “The cat is on the desk.”
莎賓娜:完成!「這隻貓在書桌上。」
Mr. Wang: Excellent work, Sabrina. You did a great job today!
王老師:做得太好了,莎賓娜。你今天的表現很棒!
excellent(adj.)極好的、優秀的