
煮水川燙
Karen and Ron are roommates. Ron is in the kitchen.
凱倫和羅恩是室友。羅恩在廚房。
kitchen(n.)廚房
Karen: What are you cooking?
凱倫:你在煮什麼菜?
cook(v.)煮飯
Ron: I’m boiling the water to cook these shrimps.
羅恩:我正在煮水來川燙這些蝦。
boil(v.)煮沸
Karen: Where did you get these?
凱倫:你從哪裡買到蝦的?
Ron: I dropped by the fish market today to say hello to an old friend.
羅恩:我今天去順道魚市一趟跟老朋友打個招呼。
drop by somewhere順道去fish market魚市
Karen: Leo? The guy with the long hair?
凱倫:里歐嗎?那個留長頭髮的?
Ron: Yes! You know Leo, too?
羅恩:嗯嗯!你也認識里歐?
Karen: Leo’s wife is my colleague.
凱倫:里歐的太太是我同事啊。
colleague同事
Ron: Anyway, he gave me these shrimps for free.
羅恩:不管怎樣,他送了我這些蝦子。
anyway無論如何for free免費
Karen: What a nice guy!
凱倫:人可真好!
Ron: So, get ready to peel some shrimps.
羅恩:就是啊,所以準備來剝一些蝦囉。
get ready to do sth.準備好