
幫室友繳停車費
Jamie and Jason are housemates.
潔米和傑森是室友。
housemate(n.)室友
Jason: Hey, are you going out?
傑森:嘿,你要出去嗎?
be V-ing現在進行式(正在…)
Jamie: Yes, I’m going to the convenience store downstairs.
潔米:是啊,我要去樓下便利商店。
be V-ing未來式(將要…)convenience store便利商店downstairs(adv.)在樓下
Jason: Are you buying anything there?
傑森:你要買什麼嗎?
anything(pron.)任何東西
Jamie: No, I’m going there to pay the electricity bill. It’ll be overdue tomorrow.
潔米:不,我要去繳電費,它明天就要過期了。
electricity(n.)電、電能will V. 未來式(將會…)overdue(adj.)過期的
Jason: Then could you pay the parking fee for me as well, please?
傑森:那也可以請你幫我繳停車費嗎?
parking fee停車費as well也
Jamie: Sure, just give me the bill. And how much is it?
潔米:好啊,給我帳單吧。多少錢呢?
sure(adv.)當然how much多少錢
Jason: Here you go. It’s only NT$20.
傑森:在這裡。只有20元。
here you go(are)在這裡、給你
Jamie: Okay. Do you need anything else?
潔米:好哦!你需要其他東西嗎?
else(adv.)其他、別的
Jason: Can you also buy me a newspaper, please?
傑森:你能幫我買份報紙嗎?
newspaper(n.)報紙
Jamie: No problem.
潔米:沒問題!
no problem沒問題