
免費托運行李
Jane is asking Ben about all of his co-branded credit cards.
珍問本有關他所有聯名信用卡的問題。
Jane: What benefits does this card give you?
珍:這張信用卡提供什麼福利?
Ben: This is my airline credit card. I can earn flight miles by making purchases on this card.
本:這是航空公司的信用卡,用這張卡消費可以累積哩程。
earn(v.)賺得、賺取
Jane: That’s useful for a frequent flyer such as yourself.
珍:這對你這種飛行常客而言很實用呢。
frequent(adj.)頻繁的、經常的flyer=flier
Ben: I also get a free checked bag and priority boarding from this card.
本:憑著這張卡還可以免費托運行李和優先登機。
priority(n.)(adj.)優先考慮(的事)boarding gate 登機門boarding pass 登機證
Jane: Not bad at all. What about this card?
珍:還真不錯。那這張卡呢?
Ben: I use this one when I fill up at the pump. I get 4% cash back on gas.
本:我去加油站加油都會用上這張卡。每次加油可以獲得4%的現金回饋。
fill out 填寫at the pump=at the gas station
Jane: And this one?
珍:那這張呢?
Ben: This is for an online shopping platform. I got a NT$3,000 gift card when I signed up for it, and I get 5% back on online purchases.
本:這是用來網購的。我當初辦卡的時候,獲得了台幣3,000元的開卡禮,現在網購可享5%的回饋。
sign up for 報名=register for
Jane: I didn’t know you got so many benefits from these cards. That all sounds too good to be true.
珍:我不知道原來用這些卡能享有那麼多福利。這聽起來簡直好到令人難以置信。
too good to be true 好得令人難以置信