
幫忙選會場
Mark and Emily work for the Department of Trading. Emily is Mark’s boss. They are planning a trade fair.
馬克與艾蜜莉在貿易部們工作;艾蜜莉是馬克的上司,他們正在計劃一個貿易展。
work(v.)工作department(n.)部門trading(n.)貿易boss(n.)老闆、上司plan(v.)計劃、規劃trade(n.)貿易
Emily: Hey, Mark, you used to organize trade fairs for your old company, correct?
艾蜜莉:嘿,馬克,你以前常常幫你的前公司籌備貿易展,是嗎?
used to過去常常…old(adj.)舊的company(n.)公司correct(adj.)正確的
Mark: Yes, I did.
馬克:是啊。
Emily: Excellent. This year there is going to be a trade fair in Germany. I would like you to help with it.
艾蜜莉:太好了!今年在德國即將有一場貿易展,我想要你幫忙這件事。
excellent(adj.)極好的year(n.)年Germany(n.)德國would like想要help(v.)幫忙
Mark: Of course. When will the fair be?
馬克:當然好。展覽將在什麼時候呢?
of course當然when(adv.)何時
Emily: It will be on May the 20th. I would like you to help choose a venue for it.
艾蜜莉:在5月20日。我想要你幫忙選個會場。
choose(v.)選擇venue(n.)舉行地點、會場
Mark: Alright, and how many companies will there be?
馬克:好的,那將會有幾間公司呢?
alright(adv.)好的、可以
Emily: There will be 50 companies taking part. Here is a list of companies that we would like to work with. Please choose some to invite.
艾蜜莉:將有50間公司參加。這是我們想合作的公司名單;請你選一些來邀請。
take part參加here(adv.)這裡、在這裡list(n.)清單some(pron.)一些invite(v.)邀請
Mark: That’s very helpful. Thank you.
馬克:那很有幫助呢,謝謝妳。
helpful(adj.)有幫助的thank(v.)感謝、謝謝
Emily: We will have another meeting about this tomorrow at 9:00 am.
艾蜜莉:明天早上九點會有關於這件事的另一個會議哦!
another(det.)又一的、再一個的meeting(n.)會議tomorrow(adv.)明天
Mark: Ok, I won’t miss it.
馬克:好,我不會錯過的。
miss(v.)錯過、錯失