
飛美航班體驗
Kevin is watching a movie on a flight to the U.S. A flight attendant comes by with a food cart.
凱文正在飛往美國的航班上看電影,這時空服員推著餐車過來。
attendant(n.)服務人員、接待員hotel attendant飯店服務員come by順道拜訪、過來
Flight attendant: Good evening! Would you like chicken rice or pasta today?
空服員:晚上好!今天有雞肉飯和義大利麵,想吃哪一種呢?
Would you like…?你想要⋯⋯嗎?pasta(n.)義大利麵
Kevin: Hi, um… chicken rice, please. Thank you.
凱文:你好,嗯⋯⋯請給我雞肉飯,謝謝。
Flight attendant: Sure, no problem.
空服員:好的,沒問題。
Kevin: Thanks a lot.
凱文:非常感謝。
Flight attendant: What would you like to drink? We have water, coke, juice, and coffee.
空服員:請問要喝點什麼呢?我們有水、可樂、果汁和咖啡。
Kevin: Excuse me, do you have any cocktails today?
凱文:不好意思,請問今天有雞尾酒嗎?
cocktail(n.)雞尾酒mocktail(n.)(無酒精)調酒
Flight attendant: Yes, we do. We have orange and strawberry flavors. They are made in the kitchen on the plane and then brought to your seat.
空服員:有的喔,有橘子和草莓口味。這些是在飛機上的廚房製作好後,再送到您的座位。
flavor(n.)味道、風味window seat窗邊座位/aisle seat走道座位take a seat請坐
Kevin: Oh, nice. Can I have the orange one, please?
凱文:喔,太好了。可以給我橘子口味的嗎?
Flight attendant: Of course. One orange cocktail.
空服員:當然可以。一杯橘子雞尾酒。
Kevin: Great, thank you. Can I have another napkin, please?
凱文:太好了,謝謝。可以再給我一張紙巾嗎?
napkin(n.)餐巾紙tableware(n.)餐具(總稱)
Flight attendant: Here you go.
空服員:給您。
here you go給你
Kevin: Thank you so much. May I ask when the next meal is?
凱文:非常感謝。請問下一餐是什麼時候?
Flight attendant: Breakfast will be served about two hours before landing. It will be a warm egg sandwich.
空服員:早餐會在降落前約兩小時供應,是熱熱的雞蛋三明治。
serve(v.)供應serve sb. sth.幫某人上菜landing(n.)降落
Kevin: That sounds perfect. Thank you!
凱文:聽起來很棒,謝謝!